Sunday, April 25, 2010

Isn't she gorgeous!

I recieved this stunning photo in my inbox today.  I am still blown away by how vibrant the colours are and how happy this beautiful baby girl is.  Leanne Harrington of Little Sunshine Photography is responsible for styling and capturing this amazing photo.  Leanne is a master of her craft and takes photos in the Canberra and Bateman's Bay area (my family will be having their shoot in Spring - to better enhance their blue eyes!).  Check out her website for more information.  Thanks Leanne x

6 comments:

  1. Louise you have such a quality product, I look forward to watching you succeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new look Louise - I look forward to seeing all your new designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your lovely comments. Mrs Mac will be the next one to set up a blog for her label: GLAD Rags!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe when my toddler no longer has to be involved in absolutely everything that I do!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Helllooooo lovely Lousie.

    Looks beautiful!! just like you!

    Xx Rach

    ReplyDelete