Sunday, June 6, 2010

Handmade Winter Warmer - Wonderful!

Another handmade market is done and dusted.  For the first time I had my own marquee as my lovely friend Rachel was busy at Shop Handmade.  I missed you Rach :-( but I did have you with me - albeit in print form!

I was in a perfect spot on a corner and had a nice bit of sunshine streaming from the side of my marquee for most of the day.  The marquee is a new purchase as Rachel and I have always shared a large 6 x 3 and I had a lot of comments about the arched window!

People were out in their droves and all of my busy, last minute preparations paid off as I made some great sales and handed out a multitude of business cards.
Popular items again were the personalised towels, hairclip holders, and my two new products also sold well - monogrammed cotton bath robes and monogrammed cushions - with orders to be completed for these in the next 2 weeks.

The next market will be on September 11 and it promises to be even bigger, but first I need a little rest! 

3 comments:

  1. I am glad you did well. I bet you need a rest, your stall looked fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your stand didn't get a chance to have a chat maybe next time all the best and so glad you did well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks lovely, and your marquee is very flash.

    ReplyDelete